Mind and Body
 
HomeUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in

Share | 
 

 Rants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:51 pm

mannequin wrote:
BardoXV wrote:
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Erik wrote:


Most religions are centered around a ' beyond ', a world to come. The followers waste the lives they have here and now, in turn for some world that, probably, does not exist.

Speaking of "wasted" lives, how are religious lives any more wasted than yours?

Yes Erik, what have you done with your life that is worthwhile?   I'll work on my list and you work on yours and then we'll have a dick measuring contest, but we'll probably have to leave Trixie out of it, for obvious reasons.  

Oh how she would love to be involved, the penis envy is strong in her, clearly! That's what brings about the overly assertive belligerent pseudo masculine force, she wants to be special and different, she's here to teach us all a lesson, put us in our place! The typical anti life female argues for the sake of arguing, just like they do in their offline lives, i guess no man would put up with it, hence the lesbian stench along with the hatred of self.. Just look at her intellectual dishonesty in response to Erik's genuine post.
Nothing dishonest about it, he likes the fruit of life, I said he likes fruit, no different that living a life to eat house fruit all day. You bore me, actually.

Bardo wrote:
BTW, I'm a Lutheran,
That explains it. Why even bother.

Quote :
haha the troll is becoming weaker and weaker..
Oh, boo hoo hoo. My lowly henchmen, snips and snails, turned on me! What on heaven's shall I do? Curses, we're ruined.
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Pixie wrote:
Nothing dishonest about it, he likes the fruit of life, I said he likes fruit, no different that living a life to eat house fruit all day.
If you are trying to imply that my intellectual ambitions are tantamount to degenerate hedonism, then you are gravely incorrect.

The unexamined life and the examined life are two very different and diametrically opposed ball-games.

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Erik wrote:
Pixie wrote:
Nothing dishonest about it, he likes the fruit of life, I said he likes fruit, no different that living a life to eat house fruit all day.
If you are trying to imply that my intellectual ambitions are tantamount to degenerate hedonism, then you are gravely incorrect.

The unexamined life and the examined life are two very different and diametrically opposed ball-games.
Prove it. Show me what you got.
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 pm

You stated that you are no shmuck, and that you are just as creative, as myself.

You engage in intellectual discourse, write, create art, and so on.

Do you really believe mindless hedonism is equivalent to an intellectual and creative life?

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Erik wrote:
You stated that you are no shmuck, and that you are just as creative, as myself.

You engage in intellectual discourse, write, create art, and so on.

Do you really believe mindless hedonism is equivalent to an intellectual and creative life?

It is the spiritual equivalent. The simple ones play their games, while the creative ones make their games. The simple ones play their music, while the creative ones make their music. The simple ones learn their theories, while the creative ones teach their theories.

I thought that intellectuals would be more open minded to my teachings about destroying the universe, but sadly it is not so.
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Trixie wrote:
I had a hunch that intellectuals would be more open minded to my teachings about destroying the universe, but sadly it is not so.

I'm ' open-minded' in the sense that I will engage in discourse with you about that topic. But, of course, I'm not a nihilist, so I don't believe in promoting such a philosophy, as it is the dialectical opposite of my own.

You know, Thanos ( Comic book character ) would love you.

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Erik wrote:
Trixie wrote:
I had a hunch that intellectuals would be more open minded to my teachings about destroying the universe, but sadly it is not so.

I'm ' open-minded' in the sense that I will engage in discourse with you about that topic. But, of course, I'm not a nihilist, so I don't believe in promoting such a philosophy, as it is the dialectical opposite of my own.

You know, Thanos ( Comic book character ) would love you.

Of course, defining yourself by a label. Modern philosophy has become the equivalent of coffee shop lounge talk. Oh how the mighty greeks tremble...
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Trixie wrote:
Of course, defining yourself by a label. Modern philosophy has become the equivalent of coffee shop lounge talk. Oh how the mighty greeks tremble...

What is my ' label ' ?

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Erik wrote:
Trixie wrote:
Of course, defining yourself by a label. Modern philosophy has become the equivalent of coffee shop lounge talk. Oh how the mighty greeks tremble...

What is my ' label ' ?

Your label that you have chosen is "not-nihilist". This label defines you, rules you, and you have no choice to obey it.
Back to top Go down
BardoXV



Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:

Of course, defining yourself by a label. Modern philosophy has become the equivalent of coffee shop lounge talk. Oh how the mighty greeks tremble...

Is that anything like the "Cozy Chat" you've complained about on other forums?
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:41 pm

BardoXV wrote:
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:

Of course, defining yourself by a label. Modern philosophy has become the equivalent of coffee shop lounge talk. Oh how the mighty greeks tremble...

Is that anything like the "Cozy Chat" you've complained about on other forums?  

Don't know what that is, but I suspect it's something completely unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Trixie,

The ' label ' is my tool, not vice-versa.

I'd be interested in reading more of your writings, esp. in regards to humanity.

Links?

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Erik wrote:
Trixie,

The ' label ' is my tool, not vice-versa.

I'd be interested in reading more of your writings, esp. in regards to humanity.

Links?

Time and place.
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:44 pm

You can send me the links via PM, if you don't want others to see.

You can send them now.

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:45 pm

Erik wrote:
You can send me the links via PM, if you don't want others to see.

You can send them now.

Not the right time.
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Erik wrote:
You can send me the links via PM, if you don't want others to see.

You can send them now.

Not the right time.

Very well...

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
BardoXV



Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Erik wrote:
Trixie,
I'd be interested in reading more of your writings, esp. in regards to humanity.
Links?

Should I add Masochist to your other qualities?
Back to top Go down
BardoXV



Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Erik wrote:
You can send me the links via PM, if you don't want others to see.

You can send them now.

Not the right time.

Translation, - she doesn't have anything.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah have to give her some time to write her amazing writings..can't wait..
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:52 pm

meanwhile...

Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

avatar

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:53 pm

BardoXV wrote:
Erik wrote:
Trixie,
I'd be interested in reading more of your writings, esp. in regards to humanity.
Links?

Should I add Masochist to your other qualities?  

You bore me. Like mannequin's humor the illusion fades away. I thought he was actually transgender at first. I got a kick from his woman hating rants, and I thought his signature was making a stab at me. But now I see that he is just being ironic, and his signature was just a mysogynist male making generic statements about the feminization of mankind.

Such as the illusion of you when I found out you were Lutheran, now it all makes sense. You seek to use Masochist as a label against me, but I embrace it. Do whatever it is you humans do, it's quite boring.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:57 pm

The little self centered reject thinks we are all here to entertain her and gain her approval and validation! how cute..

Now she's taking the "this is all too boring for me" pathway out to avoid having to show her "writings"..
Back to top Go down
BardoXV



Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
BardoXV wrote:
Erik wrote:
Trixie,
I'd be interested in reading more of your writings, esp. in regards to humanity.
Links?

Should I add Masochist to your other qualities?  

You bore me. Like mannequin's humor the illusion fades away. I thought he was actually transgender at first. I got a kick from his woman hating rants, and I thought his signature was making a stab at me. But now I see that he is just being ironic, and his signature was just a mysogynist male making generic statements about the feminization of mankind.

Such as the illusion of you when I found out you were Lutheran, now it all makes sense. You seek to use Masochist as a label against me, but I embrace it. Do whatever it is you humans do, it's quite boring.

Hello Satyr, so this is your new sock?

How could anything make sense when you know nothing about being a Lutheran?
Back to top Go down
BardoXV



Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Rants   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:59 pm

mannequin wrote:
The little self centered reject thinks we are all here to entertain her and gain her approval and validation! how cute..

Now she's taking the "this is all too boring for me" pathway out to avoid having to show her "writings"..


You expected anything less? Silly boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rants   

Back to top Go down
 
Rants
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Soapbox! Share your rants!
» New forum Days Rants and Gripes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academia :: άδης-
Jump to: