Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rants

Go down 
+2
AvantGarde
Erik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik

Erik

Male Posts : 376

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Yeah, there is a 6 day policy for new users...can't post links till after 6 days....stupid, I know...
Back to top Go down
https://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:59 pm

I know this may seem arrogant, but it literally feels like most people are mere animals, not humans, to me. My autodidactism ( self-education ) seems to be the result of this sensation. I feel like a god compared to them...

It's a shame, because many of them have the potential to attain ' divine' knowledge, but instead, they wallow in their shit, like pigs.
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Erik wrote:
I know this may seem arrogant, but it literally feels like most people are mere animals, not humans, to me. My autodidactism ( self-education ) seems to be the result of this sensation. I feel like a god compared to them...

It's a shame, because many of them have the potential to attain ' divine' knowledge, but instead, they wallow in their shit, like pigs.

Erik, you're starting to sound like Trixie, and that is not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Bardo wrote: "Erik, you're starting to sound like Trixie, and that is not a good thing."

Haha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Why isn't it a good thing?

I would imagine most intelligent people would come to the same conclusions regarding the state of humanity. The understandings they have both come to seems pretty sound to me.
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 pm

mannequin wrote:

I would imagine most intelligent people would come to the same conclusions regarding the state of humanity. The understandings they have both come to seems pretty sound to me.

I have read many more of Trixies posts than are on this forum, and most of it is drivel. No, I'm not going to waste my time and effort finding it and re-posting it here. It's my opinion after considerable exposure to her posts.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Female Posts : 107

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 1:06 pm

BardoXV wrote:
mannequin wrote:

I have read many more of Trixies posts than are on this forum, and most of it is drivel.  No, I'm not going to waste my time and effort finding it and re-posting it here.   It's my opinion after considerable exposure to her posts.  

Course not. Your only purpose here is to alienate, cause division and strife, which is a human tendency. My guess is you're one of the pnow scrubs that trailed me from the pnow forums, intent on giving me a hardtime for no good reason, because that's the human tendency.

Also, you won't provide any evidence for your claims, not even a paraphrase. You believe what you believe, your gut feelings, which is a human tendency. Why bother to clarify?
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Trixie, what's your username on P-now?
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Erik wrote:

GreatandWiseTrixie
Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 3:05 pm

BardoXV wrote:
Erik wrote:

GreatandWiseTrixie

Don't speak for me. He asked me a question, not you. Answering his question to me like that, It disgusts me.
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:52 am

You're Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Female Posts : 161

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Quote :
Answer me this, do you want to live forever?

Hmmm, that's not a question so easily answered. Any answer given might depend on one's mood, how things are going ~~ for instance, experiencing the pain of a deep love lost or the experience of a new love which might give you a new lease on life ~~ in the present moments.  One's weltanschauung might make a difference at the moment. There are far too many variable to see and to take into consideration before one might actually set out to answer that question.  

I might wish to live forever if I knew that I would experience no sense of loss or pain at having survived those who I have come to love - those who would age before my very eyes and I wasn't allowed to follow. Then again, look at all of the beauty of the universe, all of the knowlege to be attained, all of the wonderful mysteries writers to read lol and the future loves which you might discover and realize.

I think that in order to answer yes to this question one might have to have an enormous capacity for self-awareness, gratitude, appreciation and detachment ~~ especially the ability and strength to push forward and to move on.

I don't know if I could answer that question - ever. But fortunately, I don't think I have to. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:08 pm

The word moment is mentioned twice
The word love is mentioned four times

Getting better sweetie Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:28 pm

mannequin wrote:

What if they were mentioned 15 times. You'd have to get yourself another hand to count by, right? geek

I'm glad that you're paying attention though. There's still hope for you. Razz

Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:41 pm

I like the new look, Arc --- She-wolf now, instead of She-dragon.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Erik wrote:

She wolf isn't a new look for me, Erik. I was a she-wolf before I shed that skin and became a she-dragon.

But how do you like my new look over there - am I beautifully hideous enough?
Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:

Quote :
Answer me this, do you want to live forever?

Hmmm, that's not a question so easily answered. Any answer given might depend on one's mood, how things are going ~~ for instance, experiencing the pain of a deep love lost or the experience of a new love which might give you a new lease on life ~~ in the present moments.  One's weltanschauung might make a difference at the moment. There are far too many variable to see and to take into consideration before one might actually set out to answer that question.  

I might wish to live forever if I knew that I would experience no sense of loss or pain at having survived those who I have come to love - those who would age before my very eyes and I wasn't allowed to follow. Then again, look at all of the beauty of the universe, all of the knowlege to be attained, all of the wonderful mysteries writers to read lol and the future loves which you might discover and realize.

I think that in order to answer yes to this question one might have to have an enormous capacity for self-awareness, gratitude, appreciation and detachment ~~ especially the ability and strength to push forward and to move on.

I don't know if I could answer that question - ever. But fortunately, I don't think I have to. Twisted Evil

Typical boring female woman babbletalk. Though I shouldn't be so sexist, men are guilty of it too.

Though I come from a place of superiority, to not share my knowledge would be dweeblike, a trait I can't stand common to so-called gurus and gods.

Your statement "the experience of a new love which might give you a new lease on life" should be rephrased to "a new leash on life". Love, especially romantic love, is the most toxic form of attachment. In this day and age, it can't be relied upon. I can see the merit of love of music, love of art, love of truth, but even those are drugs in their own way. Romantic love being the most harmful and damaging attachment of all. For instance, when he or she is away, you are worried that they are safe, worried that you are safe, worried they don't love you (which of course they don't because in this day and age true love or empathy no longer exists) of course till you get your fix. The next problem with it is it dumbs both parties down, they no longer think for themselves just conform to each other's whims.

The other problem with your statement is you don't seem to understand where value lies, or how value arises. The only reason you care for the ones you love, and why they have so much value, is because they are finite, and will die. If they were immortal they would not be perceived as special. Second you don't understand your own emotions, you probably actually enjoy crying at funerals, as well as worrying about your loved ones. Empathy is in a woman's DNA (although the modern woman's DNA barely extends to anyone around her, let alone her own family.) They don't call it the "crying game" for nothing, as it is all just a game of charades and make believe. You can't spell "funeral" without "fun". It is an event they play, complete with dressup, music, food, philosophy, and poetry. It is one of the few times where humans actually engage in any serious deep thought at all.

"Fortunately, I don't have to answer the question."
There is nothing fortunate about it, only misfortune. For if you do not answer it now, you will surely die, forget about your old self, and have to answer it again in the near future. Perhaps next go around your philosophy won't be so wimpy.

Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Erik wrote:

She-wolf? I wish she was a she-"male". I only feel comfortable seeing females with at the very least a penis imbetween their legs. Kind of gives the physics a sense of balance, and weight, seeing the balls bobble about like that. Seeing as "she-dragon" shakira has no balls, watching that video was a very uncomfortable experience for me, seeing her assymetrical outfit writhe about like a snake like that, with no sense of direction or balance, like a demented, highly sexualized carnival ride. If I didn't know better I would say it was satanic, at the very least. In addition her wimpy female voice makes it unbearable to watch. I don't care for that, I prefer my women with a little more bass in their voice.

"I beautifully hideous enough?"
Saw your avatar it was quite horrifying, doesn't seem to match your persona unless your playing the multiple personas game.

mannequin wrote:

Didn't know this was a game of "kindergarten count-the-words". I suppose it is a leap of faith deduction, but my deduction is that your deduction is that you deduce arc values love more than moment, or that her ratio of moment has increased since last time.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Trixie wrote:
She-wolf? I wish she was a she-"male". I only feel comfortable seeing females with at the very least a penis imbetween their legs. Kind of gives the physics a sense of balance, and weight, seeing the balls bobble about like that. Seeing as "she-dragon" shakira has no balls, watching that video was a very uncomfortable experience for me, seeing her assymetrical outfit writhe about like a snake like that, with no sense of direction or balance, like a demented, highly sexualized carnival ride. If I didn't know better I would say it was satanic, at the very least. In addition her wimpy female voice makes it unbearable to watch. I don't care for that, I prefer my women with a little more bass in their voice.

Lol you have a good sense of humor; crude, but still potent.

Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Erik wrote:

But my avatar is serious.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:
Erik wrote:

It seems kind of silly to me...
Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Erik wrote:
Erik wrote:

It seems kind of silly to me...
As far as your signature goes, I'd say the concept behind it is silly.

I read it wrong at first, because it should be rewritten like this:

"To BE engaged in life is to not really be alive, in this state, one may never know that he is alive." ~ Trixie
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:38 pm

What keeps you alive then, Trixie?
Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Erik wrote:

The Universe. I am a preacher, I have to preach the values that I know. Suicide is a fool's errand, as reincarnation would just respawn you again after death. I am trying to maximize awareness of this so next go around people will have more knowledge, so we can eventually challenge the universe itself.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Erik wrote:

The Universe. I am a preacher, I have to preach the values that I know. Suicide is a fool's errand, as reincarnation would just respawn you again after death. I am trying to maximize awareness of this so next go around people will have more knowledge, so we can eventually challenge the universe itself.

Why do you believe in reincarnation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rants
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academia :: άδης-
Jump to: