Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rants

Go down 
+2
AvantGarde
Erik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BardoXV

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:02 pm

mannequin wrote:
meanwhile...

Rants - Page 5 Untitled

One thing I liked about Carry Fischer in that movie, is that she didn't wear anything under her dress, it was obvious in a few scenes.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Female Posts : 107

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 pm

mannequin wrote:
The little self centered reject thinks we are all here to entertain her and gain her approval and validation! how cute..

Now she's taking the "this is all too boring for me" pathway out to avoid having to show her "writings"..

Not at all. Your constant off base deductions and repetitive lines of thought are what bores me. I tire of repeating myself. I already explained why you bored me in the above paragraph, and it's nothing to do with my writings.

I don't want your validation or anything else from you. The illusion you brought has faded, you no longer have value to me. The illusion you provided was a delusion on my part. You are not what I thought you to be, the delusion is over, the curtains are faded, the show is over, fantasies expired, seats in my mind devoted to you are empty, in short, you are a letdown.

Quote :
Hello Satyr, so this is your new sock?

How could anything make sense when you know nothing about being a Lutheran?

More boring claims that I am some member I do not claim to be. Most people who gossip about Satyr are so ignorant they do not even know what a Satyr creature is or looks like.
I don't care to research about your ancient religion either, what I know is you are a family man who needs his ancient religion and traditional customs. That is all the letdown I need.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:

I don't want your validation or anything else from you. The illusion you brought has faded, you no longer have value to me. The illusion you provided was a delusion on my part. You are not what I thought you to be, the delusion is over, the curtains are faded, the show is over, fantasies expired, seats in my mind devoted to you are empty, in short, you are a letdown.

Please babe, don't do this to me, please..just..just give me one more chance, ok, i'll make it up to you, i promise..i'm different, just trust me on this..ok
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:12 pm

mannequin wrote:
meanwhile...

Rants - Page 5 Untitled
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 pm

G'nite everyone.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Gosh there's only so much Kurt cobain I can listen to until I realize he's such a whiney little bitch!
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Male Posts : 376

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:42 pm

mannequin wrote:
Gosh there's only so much Kurt cobain I can listen to until I realize he's such a whiney little bitch!

Haha

I've had the same thought before...
Back to top Go down
https://mindandbody.forumotion.com
BardoXV

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Around 2000 my daughter was a fan of Cobain and the story about his death was that he felt so bad about his success and that there were poor people in need that he killed himself. Thinking about it now I would say that killing himself was counter-productive, and he would have been better off to stop using the drugs and use that money, plus some other money he had earned, to help some of the people he felt so bad about. But I could be wrong about all that, and don't tell my daughter I said that, I'm not sure if she still feels the same way.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 am

Nahhh. he was just a whiney little bitch! He couldn't handle the reality of his environment. He was an emasculated weak man who developed an addiction to help him cope with the situation. He became depressed and suicidal. He was lonely, skinny and short, and never got laid, you can hear him state this in the new documentary. He didn't really expect the fame and was dead long before it, in the sense that he was way too damaged as an individual, his music testifies to all of this along with some of his interviews.

He's actually very typical, especially in modern times. The only difference is he has a handsome face and suffered so much emotional pain which he would express musically, without holding back. That was enough for him to be noticed and have millions of people just like him to relate to him.

Now combine all of that with all the feminization, modern man bashing, fatherless son (which is a type of oppression) social pressure, responsibility etc

..and you have a dead man walking...

Here, this dude gets it...

Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Female Posts : 161

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Erik wrote:
I know this may seem arrogant, but it literally feels like most people are mere animals, not humans, to me. My autodidactism ( self-education ) seems to be the result of this sensation. I feel like a god compared to them...
It's a shame, because many of them have the potential to attain ' divine' knowledge, but instead, they wallow in their shit, like pigs.

lol! Spoken like a "true" god, Erik.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:57 pm

BardoXV wrote:
BardoXV wrote:
Erik wrote:
Trixie,
I'd be interested in reading more of your writings, esp. in regards to humanity.
Links?

Should I add Masochist to your other qualities?  

You bore me. Like mannequin's humor the illusion fades away. I thought he was actually transgender at first. I got a kick from his woman hating rants, and I thought his signature was making a stab at me. But now I see that he is just being ironic, and his signature was just a mysogynist male making generic statements about the feminization of mankind.

Such as the illusion of you when I found out you were Lutheran, now it all makes sense. You seek to use Masochist as a label against me, but I embrace it. Do whatever it is you humans do, it's quite boring.

He's Satyr? I had it figured that she was a he but Satyr?

Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
BardoXV wrote:
BardoXV wrote:
Erik wrote:
Trixie,
I'd be interested in reading more of your writings, esp. in regards to humanity.
Links?

Should I add Masochist to your other qualities?  

You bore me. Like mannequin's humor the illusion fades away. I thought he was actually transgender at first. I got a kick from his woman hating rants, and I thought his signature was making a stab at me. But now I see that he is just being ironic, and his signature was just a mysogynist male making generic statements about the feminization of mankind.

Such as the illusion of you when I found out you were Lutheran, now it all makes sense. You seek to use Masochist as a label against me, but I embrace it. Do whatever it is you humans do, it's quite boring.

He's Satyr? I had it figured that she was a he but Satyr?

I am neither fully male, nor fully female. What body I have is irrelevant, human body is something to be used in whatever fashion I desire. I find females whiny and annoying giggly hyenas, and quite closeminded at times, and a bit too obsessed with social pursuits. The non-hyena type females tend to be weak, passive, and bore me too much. Males tend to be too closeminded as well at times, and a bit too obsessed with ape-like physical pursuits, as well as behave as loud mouthed intimidating chimpanzees.
As for Satyr, I am not them but I believe I met them in real life, I am fairly sure they were one of my old teachers.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Yeah, I feel the same way about many females too, Trix; they seem child-like, infantile...Too giggly...I just want to punch some of them in their annoying little faces...

Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Erik wrote:
Yeah, I feel the same way about many females too, Trix; they seem child-like, infantile...Too giggly...I just want to punch some of them in their annoying little faces...

Please do, then PM the video.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:52 am

Quote :
As I have stated before in another forum, it is naive to want to destroy existence and enter into 'nothingness', as if that's really possible anyway.

One might take that to mean ridding the self (for lack of a better word) of its hubris and ultra ego.
Destroying one's exstence might be comparable to the above and entering into "nothingness" might be akin to realizing how really meaningless much of what we think we are and do - IS.
Flowing through "nothingness" can dissolve that which is in reality nothingness.

Quote :
I'm not going to sit here and let existence have it's way.

THAT could be thought of as a form of meditation. You would be surprised what you could learn about yourself or simply "see" about yourself in the moment.
I often simply sit and let existence have its way. Existence is being.

Back to top Go down

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Quote :
As I have stated before in another forum, it is naive to want to destroy existence and enter into 'nothingness', as if that's really possible anyway.

One might take that to mean ridding the self (for lack of a better word) of its hubris and ultra ego.
Destroying one's exstence might be comparable to the above and entering into "nothingness" might be akin to realizing how really meaningless much of what we think we are and do - IS.
Flowing through "nothingness" can dissolve that which is in reality nothingness.

Quote :
I'm not going to sit here and let existence have it's way.

THAT could be thought of as a form of meditation. You would be surprised what you could learn about yourself or simply "see" about yourself in the moment.
I often simply sit and let existence have its way. Existence is being.

Getting rid of the ego is not nothingness. It is like having an animal mind.

'I often simply sit and let existence have its way.'

Really now? You don't say. Gasp.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:34 pm

Erik wrote:
I know this may seem arrogant, but it literally feels like most people are mere animals, not humans, to me. My autodidactism ( self-education ) seems to be the result of this sensation. I feel like a god compared to them...
It's a shame, because many of them have the potential to attain ' divine' knowledge, but instead, they wallow in their shit, like pigs.

lol! Spoken like a "true" god, Erik.

Gods are fond of ridicule.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am

Erik wrote:

Is that part of your mission statement, Erik?
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 am

Erik wrote:

Is that part of your mission statement, Erik?

Silly woman...
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:59 am

Erik,

Quote :
Christianity, Islam, etc are the eternal blemishes of mankind; they make of every value a disvalue; of every truth a lie.

That's a misperception Erik. They all carry with them their capacity for good and for the negative. They all have things of beauty and wisdom and truths to learn from and to live by about them. It isn't the religions per se but the individuals who abuse their thoughts and reasons for existence.

Quote :
....they make of every value a disvalue; of every truth a lie.
Again, the individuals.
What you just put in quotes is an example of that, Erik.
We like to see with tunnel vision instead of the more panoramic vision.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:40 pm

I fucking hate motion sickness, I've tried everything! Nothing seems to work!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:10 am

mannequin wrote:
I fucking hate motion sickness, I've tried everything! Nothing seems to work!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how motion sickness got into this thread but - I suffer from vertigo. Never know when it's going to strike. A few times a year I'll wake up with the whole world spinning around at about 300 miles an hour it seems feeling like i'm going to be swung into deep space or somewhere. Oh, we're already in deep space. I'm usually a bit dizzy always but nothing i can't adapt too.

It's just one of those things ...

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:30 pm

mannequin wrote:

I don't know how motion sickness got into this thread but - I suffer from vertigo. Never know when it's going to strike. A few times a year I'll wake up with the whole world spinning around at about 300 miles an hour it seems feeling like i'm going to be swung into deep space or somewhere. Oh, we're already in deep space.  I'm usually a bit dizzy always but nothing i can't adapt too.

Yeah, I have a slight dizziness, especially when I get up. I don't really get vertigo though, but I suffer motion sickness when traveling, my balance is not good, especially if I stand up on a bus..it just ain't happening..
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 pm

mannequin wrote:
mannequin wrote:

I don't know how motion sickness got into this thread but - I suffer from vertigo. Never know when it's going to strike. A few times a year I'll wake up with the whole world spinning around at about 300 miles an hour it seems feeling like i'm going to be swung into deep space or somewhere. Oh, we're already in deep space.  I'm usually a bit dizzy always but nothing i can't adapt too.

Yeah, I have a slight dizziness, especially when I get up. I don't really get vertigo though, but I suffer motion sickness when traveling, my balance is not good, especially if I stand up on a bus..it just ain't happening..

Same here.

I've noticed that after traveling via airplane, when I stand up from sitting, it feels like I'm about to feint; my vision goes black and it just seems like the force of gravity is more intense.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:40 pm

It's actually very common.

Somebody invented "travel shades", basically sunglasses where one of the lenses are covered, removing depth perception. It stops the conflicting signals.

Rants - Page 5 STN_GLASSES_04_05_1_929840k

I made a pair myself, just covered oneside with cardboard, and yeah it worked. ha.

Interestingly enough, I don't get any motion issues on trains at all, or even roller coasters..I think mine is largely psychology due to being radically driving around on mini buses during school trips by school teachers who clearly didn't know how to drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants   Rants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rants
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academia :: άδης-
Jump to: