Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts

Go down 
+3
BardoXV
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon
Erik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:31 pm

The female initially rejects the male's advances as she requires evidence worthy of her acceptance. The female will hold back or dodge in order to prolong the chase, allowing all the other males to challenge the alpha male and test his performance. If the alpha male upholds his alpha position by fighting off all the other males, then the female will allow herself to submit to the alpha male's proven dominance.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:42 pm

The male lives a life of frustration because he can't dominant the female absolutely, but can only manage to dominant an aspect of her for a certain amount of time, until she returns back to nature. He eventually changes himself to deal with this frustration, whether it be in terms of understanding and acceptance or undergoing a sex change and becoming her.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:47 pm

The sheltered modern human is so detached that whenever reality shows itself clearly, the modern human automatically attributes mental illness to it, implying or suggesting that there is a "perfect" or "sane" alternative.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Nature has made the female inferior and confrontational so that she may know that she is inferior and why she is confrontational.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 am

The female often seeks occupations that improve the male so that another female may benefit.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:01 am

The benefit welfare system was created to disrupt the family, offering an alternative and eventually buying out the loyalty of the female.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Female Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:09 am

mannequin wrote:
They put dead humans in boxes under the ground.

I've done the same for a number of my parakeets.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:18 am

mannequin wrote:
Every stage is a stage.

I liked that statement. I find it to be true. With that change, just like in the "real" stage, the figurative one is transformed. Different characters appear, props may change, some remain, some are taken away.

"The magical interiority of human brains - ipsundrums.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am

mannequin wrote:
Nature has made the female inferior and confrontational so that she may know that she is inferior and why she is confrontational.

Not inferior but just different and if in fact confrontational, it is to show the particular male that there is NOT the delusional gap between them that he must see in order for him to experience that comfortable place, that high place upon which he thinks he stands mounted ~~ like a god ~~ the reality being he crouches within the matrix.
Back to top Go down

Female Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Mannequin, you never cease to amuse me. Much of what you said is true, but the manner in which you do it is so humorous, putting each statement in a separate post, and "dat face" it's just too much. Perhaps you should change your name to harlequinn, you are quite the joker indeed.
Back to top Go down

Female Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Erik wrote:
To correspond this to another subject, discursively, I find myself laughing in silence at these people I used to go to school with, how they flaunt all of their pictures of themselves at house-parties, bars, etc, etc. The girls are dressed like complete sluts and the guys look like total tools. One might try to claim that I am bitter or envious, but honestly, I really don't think so; I see their lives for what they are: base, shallow, neurotic, and petty. These people aren't even really ' people '; they seem more like animals, driven mindlessly by their base impulses --- grazing in fields of hedonism. They put up all these pictures on their Facebook, trying to convey their social-status and just how special they are, but people, who are above all that shit, see them for what they really are. They will settle down eventually, become more solemn - many will become depressed once they reach their late 30's, realizing that there isn't anything left after the party, except existential despair. Some will try to get back in touch with their religious upbringing, while others won't ever get past the partying phase.
I always try to tell myself to make myself feel better that they are just trolls, playing make believe, that they are really just secret sages waiting to blossom. Such is only wishful thinking.

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Laughter sometimes is
I am afraid she is right, Erik. Laughter is more than a set of two simple states. Fitting everything into a binary is a human tendency, I'm afraid. You made a mistake based on your Human DNA, but you'll move on, and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:31 pm

mannequin wrote:
The female initially rejects the male's advances as she requires evidence worthy of her acceptance. The female will hold back or dodge in order to prolong the chase, allowing all the other males to challenge the alpha male and test his performance. If the alpha male upholds his alpha position by fighting off all the other males, then the female will allow herself to submit to the alpha male's proven dominance.

Oh, I see. This is about lions, right? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Yeah, of course, there's some lovely moments in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Madness is a type of mental chaos, a disordering which leads to unpredictability, but even such chaos has a level of predictability to it. A possible opportunity for him to become well, or a greater expressed predictable chaos that takes on a style.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Ερμής

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:33 pm

mannequin wrote:
Madness is a type of mental chaos, a disordering which leads to unpredictability, but even such chaos has a level of predictability to it. A possible opportunity for him to become well, or a greater expressed predictable chaos that takes on a style.

Anyone can find the paradoxical order from chaos, when one opens his mind and let's the intuition flow. Madness and chaos is basically part of the harmonious monism that can be tapped into.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 5:13 pm

When a religion, which is rooted in a foreign tongue, is adopted, the lack of familiarity of that language causes a converted person to attribute a more meaningful glorification to the common recited statements of that religion, therefore making it more easier to accept as the truth, because it's new to them.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:56 am

It must be pretty hellish for somebody to live in places like New York, Tokyo and Dubai and suffer from photosensitive epilepsy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:39 pm

If Human beings focused a little harder on creating a camera then the camera wouldn't have a focusing problem.
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Why are none of your mannequins smiling? Are they depressed at the thought of you groping them?
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 pm

BardoXV wrote:
Why are none of your mannequins smiling?  Are they depressed at the thought of you groping them?  

Should they be smiling?

Should they be smiling because they are grouped?

Should they be depressed at the thought of being grouped?

Will placing them alone make them smile?

If I remove one will that make the rest of them smile and the one I removed depressed?

If I remove all except one will that make him smile and all the ones removed depressed?

If I remove all except one will that make him smile and all the ones removed smile?

If I remove one will that make the rest of them depressed and the one I removed depressed?

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:45 pm

All is within frequency.
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:35 pm

I like the one in the middle, I would just prefer if she were smiling, like she's happy to see me, instead of "Oh S**t, it's him again".
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Male Posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Sometimes, upon the exact moment of waking from a dream, I immediately intuit what the dream meant, without any mental effort whatsoever. There is no doubt about whether the intuition is amiss; it's kind of difficult to explain in words, but the intuition is so powerful and clear, that there is simply no doubt possible about the veracity of the interpretation.
Back to top Go down
https://mindandbody.forumotion.com
BardoXV

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Sigh! Mannequin, do you know the difference between groped and grouped?
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:54 pm

BardoXV wrote:
Sigh!   Mannequin,  do you know the difference between groped and grouped?  

Yeaaah because that's what you reaaalllly meant....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts    Observations and Thoughts  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academia :: φιλοσοφία-
Jump to: