Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before Elliot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

Before Elliot Empty
PostSubject: Before Elliot   Before Elliot I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:52 pm

George Sodini

Before Elliot George_sodini_300

Quote :
The 2009 Collier Township shooting, also referred to as the 2009 Bridgeville LA Fitness shooting, was a mass shooting resulting in murder-suicide that took place on August 4, 2009 in an LA Fitness health club in Collier Township, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The attack resulted in four deaths, including that of the perpetrator who took his own life. Nine other people were injured.[1] The fitness center is approximately 10 miles (16 km) south of Pittsburgh,[2] in The Great Southern Shopping Center, a strip mall located in the Kirwan Heights section of Collier Twp.

He Targeted women.

Some quotes from his diary

Quote :
Besides, dem
young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every
daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I
saw it. "Not my little girl", daddy says! (Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of
best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can
each have one for 3 or 6 months or so.

Quote :
Moving into Christmas again. No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in
1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was
29). No shit! Over eighteen years ago.

Quote :
Just got back from tanning, been doing this for a while. No gym today, my elbow is sore
again. I actually look good. I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne - yet
30 million women rejected me - over an 18 or 25-year period.

Quote :
Looking back, I owe nothing to desirable females who ask for anything, except for basic
courtesy - usually. Looking back over everything, what bothers me most is the inability to
work towards whatever change I choose.

Quote :
years later than I would have liked. My dad never (not once) talked to me or asked about
my life's details and tell me what he knew. He was just a useless sperm doner. Don't
know why, find it fun talking to young kids when I visit someone. Brother was actually
counter-productive and would try to embarase me or discourage my efferts when
persuing things, esp girls early on (teen years). Useless bully. Result is I am learning
basics by trial and error in my 40s, followed by discuragement. Seems odd, but thats
true.

Quote :
Mum - Don't piss her off or she
will be mad and vindictive for years. She actually thinks she's normal. Very dominant.
Her way and only her way with no flexibility toward everyone in the household. A power
and control thing. People outside the immediate family like her. Why are people vicious
with their closest ones? She is the Boss above all other Bosses.

Full diary can be found here..

http://file.wikileaks.org/file/george-sodini-diary-2009.pdf

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Male Posts : 376

Before Elliot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before Elliot   Before Elliot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Well, women of today are probably more entitled, bratty, and neurotic than ever before; the system caters to them, promotes and accentuates their bitchy behavior.

It's okay for a woman to kill her infant, if she doesn't want it; but if a man doesn't want to have any part with the child in the womb, well tough luck! It's his 'responsibility' and he should have thought about it, before he impregnated the woman. See the double standard?

That's just one example of the gynocentric tendency of the West. Anyways, this ties into the subject at hand, because the culture is breeding a bunch of entitled bitches, with ridiculously high-standards, not to mention, neurotic, schizoid personalities. Example: a woman who lets her tits hang out, yet gets angry when men ogle them.

I stay away from the average female nowadays; most of them are trashy, to be frank: slutty, no personality, nor conversational abilities. They are boring...and rather annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://mindandbody.forumotion.com

Before Elliot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academia :: φιλοσοφία-
Jump to: