Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you doing in your life right now!!?

Go down 
+2
Arcturus Descending
Erik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Female Posts : 161

What are you doing in your life right now!!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   What are you doing in your life right now!!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:33 am

mannequin wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:

Will you be bringing a cell phone?  Wink

ha, where i'm going i don't think i will need it. ive decided to focus all my energies on attempting to move to amsterdam for good, currently thinking up strategies to survive, ?

Are you moving for the tulips? Why Amsterdam?
Subsist in what way?

Quote :
start from the bottom and work my way up..
The bottom being...

Quote :
Will I make it? or will i die

Why question that? You're going to Amsterdam not Afghanistan.

I suppose that if you plan well, without delusion and living in a fantasy world you might make it, especially if you find some woman over there to take care of you - but would you really want that? Be a man!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arbiter of Change

Arbiter of Change

What are you doing in your life right now!!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   What are you doing in your life right now!!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:47 pm

As an English student, this title irks me slightly.

It should either be:

"What are you doing right now?", which is asking what we are doing at this moment, what's occurring now.

or

"What are you doing in your life now?", which asks what is the longer process in our life that is in progress, but we don't have to be doing it at this exact second, f.e. reading a book, teaching or studying at a school/university etc.

Not intending to sound like a smartass, but it's an important difference for some of us  Laughing

What are you doing in your life right now!!? - Page 2 B2fa7e7aa804103615fa7138207531ebde00c3078b5fa8d3b8f6813adbcf5972
Back to top Go down

What are you doing in your life right now!!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2