Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:09 pm

A thread for random videos you found interesting..

(not a thread for educational specific content, there's a thread for that)
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:10 pm

A Man experiencing an anxiety attack.

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Another anxiety attack - peer pressure and feelings of uselessness when not being able to perform in a group setting.

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Centipede vs. Grasshopper Mouse + (Male bashing undertones and female power glorification)

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:00 pm

World War II: Nuclear Bombings of Japan

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Clinton foundation wrote:
No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project is a Clinton Foundation initiative led by Secretary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton to inspire and advance the full participation of women and girls around the world. Even today, persistent stereotypes and barriers keep women from equal access, representation, and compensation in our communities and around the world. No Ceilings is convening global partners to build a data-driven evaluation of the progress women and girls have made and the challenges that remain to help chart the path forward to full participation in the 21st century.

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Damn it's hard being a man..

Male praying mantis is sacrificed after sex. Once mating has completed, the male is no longer needed. He exist in a two part value, what he has within him and then his "outer" physical layer. The inner value (sperm) is passed, then only his "outer layer" remains which, he himself, becomes food as a energy support for the offspring. His essence continues on through his offspring, a type of immortality..

Towards the ending, observe how she bites off his head during the actual mating, making sure that he is blind hindering his ability to escape.

Sound familiar to you?
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Male Posts : 376

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:43 am

Hilarious ^
Back to top Go down
https://mindandbody.forumotion.com
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Ερμής

Male Posts : 111

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Kind of reminds me of a fight I was in back in high-school. Some nigger decided to throw a metal pen at the back of my head, as I was walking down the hall. I took off my backpack, turned around, and beat the living shit out of him. Funny thing is that two of his friends were with him, at his side; but they were so shocked that someone was brave enough to stand up to them, that they just stood there in shock, as I was pounding their friend's face in on the ground.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Rana sylvatica frog can be completely frozen with the heart stopped and the brain flat lined, and when the frog is thawed out it automatically comes back to life.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:20 am

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite videos   Favorite videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite videos
Page 1 of 1