Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On Pondering Sweet November

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

Female Posts : 161

On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:59 am

Quote :
What do you mean by drinking? Don't you think that's kind of vague? I mean, drinking can mean something completely different than what we are accustomed to thinking of... Don't you think you should be more specific? Just saying...

In other words, hard liquor or something which would change your brain chemistry and cause you to become a bit irrational or more so.

Quote :
You're intuition must be very dull then, Arcky....He was verbally raping you....
That's a very strong word to use, Erik, for what transpired there.
I might compare it to a 'cat and mouse" game. I'm the cat. Or perhaps to a tiger and a monkey in which I am the tiger and the inane monkey is trying to grab at the tiger's tale.

Have you taken the time to take notice that I have not responded to any of his posts? Monkeys do not interest me at all.

Quote :
Women say one thing, but in practice, do the complete opposite....
BIAS ALERT. BIAS ALERT. Rolling Eyes

If women DO that, it is by way of their being human - not females. Men are capable of doing and DO do the same thing.
Part of THAT problem is that men and women don't always or sometimes know their own minds. We don't really pay attention to what we are actually saying. We don't take the time to reflect on what it is we really want, what we really mean. We don't take the time to see repercussions, to see cause and effect. We say things off the top of our heads sometimes - both men and women - and then we can't believe that we said it and then we have to "stew" in our own juices.

Aside from that, we all have the right to change our minds. The problem is that we really didn't know them in the first place.

Quote :
Yeah, sure...whatever you say, pal. I don't buy it. I mean, let's keep it real, Snookie; Jr Wells played you like a fiddle, the whole " indifferent, bad-boy " game --- and it worked like a charm! You became obsessed! I know it hurts to admit the truth sometimes, but be strong...
On the contrary, he wasn't in actuality being indifferent to me. He called me a stalker because he doesn't really know me, he misunderstood my intentions and his so-called intuition failed, as intuition will when one doesn't also use their cognitive faculties. Unlike you, I don't feel that he was using reverse psychology to actually get my attention. If that was the case, it failed.

Quote :
What was I thinking? Well, I was thinking of recognized patterns of behavior on your part and on part of the female populace in general
I am quite capable of recognizing my own patterns, Erik. I am not afraid of self reflection or self honesty.
I don't need others to point them out to me - at least not when they
are so far off base. If someone actually shows me some truth about my patterns and behavior, I'm right there.

Again, I will ask you - what are you dealing with here?
You have your own patterns Erik. Look at them!

Quote :
Have some coffee, little Arc. Cool off a bit.

When I am good and ready to, I WILL.
What's up with you anyway today?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

Male Posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:14 am

Arcturus Drinking wrote:
In other words, hard liquor or something which would change your brain chemistry and cause you to become a bit irrational or more so.

Nope, I was sober when I wrote that. I think you are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgment, little Arc. You insult asceticism by your lack of self-control!

Quote :
That's a very strong word to use, Erik, for what transpired there.
I might compare it to a 'cat and mouse" game. I'm the cat. Or perhaps to a tiger and a monkey in which I am the tiger and the inane  monkey is trying to grab at the tiger's tale.

Have you taken the time to take notice that I have not responded to any of his posts? Monkeys do not interest me at all.

I think you are indignant with him and possibly anxious about him verbally lacerating you again...

Quote :
If women DO that, it is by way of their being human - not females. Men are capable of doing and DO do the same thing.
Part of THAT problem is that men and women don't always or sometimes know their own minds. We don't really pay attention to what we are actually saying. We don't take the time to reflect on what it is we really want, what we really mean. We don't take the time to see repercussions, to see cause and effect. We say things off the top of our heads sometimes - both men and women - and then we can't believe that we said it and then we have to "stew" in our own juices.

Not a bias, just a clear-cut observation of mine.

Quote :
On the contrary, he wasn't in actuality  being indifferent to me. He called me a stalker because he doesn't really know me, he misunderstood my intentions and his so-called intuition failed, as intuition will when one doesn't also use their cognitive faculties.  Unlike you, I don't feel that he was using reverse psychology to actually get my attention. If that was the case, it failed.

Arc, he WAS being indifferent to you, get your facts straight. He said he didn't care about knowing who you are, and you spazed out on him. Try to move on, will ya?

Quote :
I am quite capable of recognizing my own patterns, Erik. I am not afraid of self reflection or self honesty.
I don't need others to point them out to me - at least not when they
are so far off base. If someone actually shows me some truth about my patterns and behavior, I'm right there.

I don't think you are capable, for some reason. I think your mind is a bit turbid, esp. right now.

Back to top Go down
https://mindandbody.forumotion.com
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:48 pm

Why is any of this important to you, Erik? Why do you keep bringing it up? Just let it go.

I have no more inclination to discuss him and I WILL not. Carry on.

Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Why is any of this important to you, Erik? Why do you keep bringing it up? Just let it go.

Where was that picture ( your avatar ) taken? Africa?
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Erik wrote:

No Serbia. That is Bela Stena.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Erik wrote:

No Serbia. That is Bela Stena.

What were you doing over there? Vacation? Or another CIA mission?
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Quote :

lol CIA mission?

How do you know that I am NOT still over there? perhaps in some alternative universe or reality, I am still there. flower
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:32 pm

Quote :

lol CIA mission?

How do you know that I am NOT still over there? perhaps in some alternative universe or reality, I am still there. flower

I know where you are...and it's not over there, but I will keep that confidential...between you and I. No worries.

Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:40 pm

Erik wrote:
Quote :

lol CIA mission?

I know where you are...and it's not over there, but I will keep that confidential...between you and I. No worries.

What i actually meant was that it holds some special meaning to me. It isn't a place that I have actually visited, though it is a real place, except within my imagination and creativity.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Arc wrote:
What i actually meant was that it holds some special meaning to me. It isn't a place that I have actually visited, though it is a real place, except within my imagination and creativity.

So, you lied then...I remember you stated that you were temporarily in Bela S. And that it was somewhat uncouth for someone from ILP to inquire about your whereabouts, due to it being a personal matter.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Erik wrote:
Arc wrote:

So, you lied then...I remember you stated that you were temporarily in Bela S. And that it was somewhat uncouth for someone from ILP to inquire about your whereabouts, due to it being a personal matter.

scratch No I didn't lie. I said that my location was in Bela Stena. Most of our locations in the forum are usually metaphoric meant figuratively.

I don't think that I used the word 'uncouth" for someone to ask. But I'll have to check that out - maybe. I'm not sure though - it might be like looking for a needle in a haystack. I think what I did say was that it was private. But i can't be sure of that. But i wouldn't have said 'uncouth". That may be how you might have worded it.

I'll see if I can find it. Incidentally, I might place Bela Stena as my location here too since that is Bela Stena or a parcel of it.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:39 pm

lol Here's the quote. It was Wells who initiated it.

Re: what kind of person are you
by Arcturus Descending » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:47 am

Jr Wells wrote:
Why are you in Bela Stena?

lol That's very private and personal. I'm there waiting...is all I shall say.
Do you know Bela Stena?

------------------------

See, Erik?

The human mind Erik sometimes fills in the gaps which we don't remember.
I know that i do not use the word 'uncouth". It isn't in my vocabulary.

It was actually quite easy to find the post. I just typed in Bela Stena in Search this Topic.
Back to top Go down
Erik

Erik

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:14 pm

Geez! You, really, are a nit-picker aren't you, lil' Firecracker?

I was paraphrasing you, Pumpkin...

'Uncouth' isn't in your vocabulary? What about ' salubrious '?
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:51 pm

She's too retarded for me to even bother responding directly..

She now thinks because of my lack of speedy response that I have some how accepted intellectual defeat, hence the cat and mouse thing..

Hmm, but if she must use that typical shaming shit, then fine! I'll be the mouse, but then she's going to have to be the elephant, why? two reasons...The size of an elephant represents her ever expanding waist line and elephants are petrified of mouses..

Just look at her responses, look how it all takes on this "real" love, "real" happiness shit. She needs it to be so, religious bullshit minus the terrible god, while holding on to the spiritual context.. closet Buddhist baby! Oh but no, all that rebirth, reincarnation and karma shit might be a bit of a problem too, best to minus that as well, and create this new love, this "real" love..The religion of "real" which, of course, has nothing to do with reality at all.

She needs to believe in this "real" love shit to compensate for her lack of love in her personal life, and then feel sorry for those who don't share the same nonsense, Oh, us poor fellas, oh how we are missing out on such a beautiful thing, you know, just how religious people feel sorry for atheists, see the theme?

She's needy, but realizes her neediness is too self-deprecating in reality because everybody sees it for what it is, so then she tries to mask it with glorification, spirit and subjectivity passed off as objectivity with careful language choices ..but it is still visible..no?

This is worst type of girl to date, arguing for the sake of arguing, even if she agrees with my point, she still feels victories just but being apart of it, to agree. "I have to have my say"  and "enough is never enough" type of girl.

Look at how she calls this "real" love a beautiful wonderful gift, but leaves a little escape exit by using the words "can be seen as"..then, funnily enough, confirms it, in her next sentence, that it's of her own perception by saying..

Quote :
This is not a romantic notion to me either. But I'm speaking of love which is more transcendent and deeper at the same time than romantic love.

Oh goodie, I want to experience this "real" love, a gift eh? I wonder who's giving this beautiful gift?
It must be her? she's so wonderful, I wonder how how she measures this beauty?..but if it's not from her, then who? must be some higher power...Do me and you erik get to experience this "real" love from her?..I hope so, i wonder what the benefits are? when can we start this?..if no, then how is it "real" love?..Hmm this wonderful gift of "real" love seems pretty selective and discriminatory to me.. apparently it transcends romantic love between two people despite that this "real" love can't expand towards everybody..so which is it?...Hmm must be one of those things that you just know!, you can feel it deep down inside your soul....

On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 Cbe97e44d23187c160fdddd92fb2887d
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

Quote :
She now thinks because of my lack of speedy response that I have some how accepted intellectual defeat, hence the cat and mouse thing..

I have no idea what you are talking about here, Mannequin. I don't really care how long it takes you to respond to my posts - actually, it frees me up to do the things I have to do.

The cat and mouse thing? That was referring to JR Wells,. I think I heard that they are offering a course in reading comprehension down the street from you in the grade school. Best you go there.

I'll respond to this. You seem to really get your kicks from deliberately insulting people. Why is that, do you think?

I'll respond to this weird kind of post at some later date.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:45 am

so predictable, eh? erik Wink
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Arcturus Descending

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 am

Yes, how very predictable I am, right mannequin? I've changed my mind. I have no intention of responding to any of your posts where I am called a moron or insulted. If you need a scapegoat in your life, for whatever reason, please, go in search of one elsewhere. Your penultimate post to me reeked with insults.

You need to ask yourself: Why do I do that? Do you so thoroughly dislike women or is it that, in your mind, you feel that you are being charming? It seems to lose a lot in translation.

As a matter of fact, if you are not capable of having an intelligent and normal discussion with me or if you so think that I am incapable of this, I will not respond to any of your posts. Feel free not to respond to mine.

That goes for you too Erik ~~ thinking that you can say whatever, and then when I call you on it say that you were only joking. I am a human being and I am a woman - i do not appreciate being played with in that fashion. I do not like to be handled in such a way.

I came to this forum Erik to be helpful to you, to support you a bit in it. But I can take my Exit at any time I choose especially if I feel that I am being disrespected. I don't need to be so so so respected but at the same time I refuse to be disrespected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Pondering Sweet November   On Pondering Sweet November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Pondering Sweet November
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academia :: φιλοσοφία-
Jump to: