Mind and Body
 
HomeUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in

Share | 
 

 What are you doing in your life right now!!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:34 am

I'm getting high at my computer at 9:32am on a Thursday morning..my moral compass is looking kind of questionable right now!


Last edited by mannequin on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:16 am

It is 11:16 and I'm now high and still at my computer. Just entertaining myself with youtube videos and forums. Some cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Erik

avatar

Male Posts : 376
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Judah

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:18 am

Quit hogging that shit, bro --- puff-puff and then pass, nigga!

Wink

_________________
As above, so below.
Back to top Go down
http://mindandbody.forumotion.com
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:28 am

hahahaha love it!
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Although wigger culture is not associated with weed here as much as it is in the US, I guess you would need celebs like Dre or Snoop to popularize it in such a manner. Here, everybody smokes weed, it's such an expansive act among people that there's no single association, most users end up being something called a loner stoner though..like me, which is a good thing because I can be quite obdurate about passing my bong to another "user"
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:36 pm

so yeah what are you all doing right now?
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
avatar

Female Posts : 161
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:46 am

mannequin wrote:
I'm getting high at my computer at 9:32am on a Thursday morning..my moral compass is looking kind of questionable right now!
Which kind of refutes your sig at the moment.Razz

I'll leave you with Thoreau's thought...

"Only that day dawns to which we are awake".

But why DO you feel a need to get high?


Last edited by Arcturus Descending on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to shed more light on the situation)
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:47 pm

I have been in bed for a few days due to stupid illness, sore throat and a cold etc..Must be going around. I spent all day in the sun today, really nice, i'm getting better Smile Everybody hug me and comfort me with kind words please.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
avatar

Female Posts : 161
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:55 pm

mannequin wrote:
I have been in bed for a few days due to stupid illness, sore throat and a cold etc..Must be going around. I spent all day in the sun today, really nice, i'm getting better Smile Everybody hug me and comfort me with kind words please.

Oh, you poor baby.
Come to Mama. She'll give you a hug. Hugs have great medicinal power.
What's the temperature there where you are?
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
mannequin wrote:
I have been in bed for a few days due to stupid illness, sore throat and a cold etc..Must be going around. I spent all day in the sun today, really nice, i'm getting better Smile Everybody hug me and comfort me with kind words please.

Oh, you poor baby.
Come to Mama. She'll give you a hug. Hugs have great medicinal power.
What's the temperature there where you are?

It's 10c now, but it was fairly higher earlier, I was sitting directly facing the sun for a few hours with my eyes closed.

The sun also has great medicinal power, I'm actually fairly impressed with the sun performance today, seems to have increased my mood and made me very cheerful. I live in a place where the sun is never out, it's always dull and gloomy even in the summer. It's probably why a lot of people are so tired and miserable, maybe a lack of vitamin d or s.a.d..Hopefully, it's back out tomorrow and i will get another dose of it!

I want to move to somewhere where it's just sunny most of the time, not all the time though because I do love winter, rain and wind, especially when im inside looking out the window. So a seasonal balance would be nice..

What's it like where you are? what's the dominant weather condition if there is one?
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
avatar

Female Posts : 161
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:33 pm

mannequin,

Quote :
It's 10c now, but it was fairly higher earlier, I was sitting directly facing the sun for a few hours with my eyes closed.
That's nice. Be sure to keep yourself bundled up. Layers are important.  cheers

Quote :
The sun also has great medicinal power
,

Yes, it does, especially after days of rain. But warmth and light are very medicinal both physically and mentally speaking. If you live in a dungeon-like place, keep yours permeated with light.


Quote :
I'm actually fairly impressed with the sun performance today, seems to have increased my mood and made me very cheerful.
Only fairly? I do hope that the sun will perform in a much more impressive way for you in the future. But we have to be grateful for those little beams of light, no matter how they perform.
You might also want to get yourself a Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD and one of their CDs. Guaranteed to get those endorphins going.
Laughter is so important for mental and physical health.



Quote :
I live in a place where the sun is never out, it's always dull and gloomy even in the summer. It's probably why a lot of people are so tired and miserable, maybe a lack of vitamin d or s.a.d..Hopefully, it's back out tomorrow and i will get another dose of it!
That can't be an easy environment to always live in.
I kind of enjoy the gloom and lack of sunlight at times but that's just because I do get to live with it, the sunlight, basically all of the time, no matter how cold it might be. When there is too much sunlight for days, I would actually prefer the bleakness/lack of sunlight...and vica versa.


Quote :
I want to move to somewhere where it's just sunny most of the time, not all the time though because I do love winter, rain and wind, especially when im inside looking out the window. So a seasonal balance would be nice..

I love all four seasons too - especially Autumn. Also love winter, rain and wind. The wind and the rain are my friends. I relate to them more than I do many people.lol



Quote :
What's it like where you are? what's the dominant weather condition if there is one?
At this moment, the dominant weather condition is snow snow snow. We have had so much.  I love the fresh fallen snow though but not all of the dirty black stuff.  I love to walk in it and I love to also look out the window at it, especially in the evening when I have all of the lights out and a light from the outside shines on it. It's beautiful. I sometimes have to tear myself away from it. I ask myself at times - why bother - so I don't.

I don't like extremes though. I hate the high humidity and heat in the summer and the cold, cold dead of winter. I can tolerate 5 degrees if I'm bundled up. But it's pretty balanced  weather here for the most part.

Change is good.

sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

That might hold you for a little while.
Stay warm and comfy.
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Ερμής


Male Posts : 111
Join date : 2015-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Watching this lecture on Rousseau.



And also, before, working out.

_________________
The Seven Principles of Hermeticism (from the Kybalion):

1. All is Mind
2. As Above, So Below
3. Everything vibrates
4. Everything is in polarity
5. All things are in motion
6. For every cause, there is an effect
7. All is gender (Male & Female)
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
mannequin,

Quote :
It's 10c now, but it was fairly higher earlier, I was sitting directly facing the sun for a few hours with my eyes closed.
That's nice. Be sure to keep yourself bundled up. Layers are important.  cheers

Quote :
The sun also has great medicinal power
,

Yes, it does, especially after days of rain. But warmth and light are very medicinal both physically and mentally speaking. If you live in a dungeon-like place, keep yours permeated with light.


Quote :
I'm actually fairly impressed with the sun performance today, seems to have increased my mood and made me very cheerful.
Only fairly? I do hope that the sun will perform in a much more impressive way for you in the future. But we have to be grateful for those little beams of light, no matter how they perform.
You might also want to get yourself a Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD and one of their CDs. Guaranteed to get those endorphins going.
Laughter is so important for mental and physical health.



Quote :
I live in a place where the sun is never out, it's always dull and gloomy even in the summer. It's probably why a lot of people are so tired and miserable, maybe a lack of vitamin d or s.a.d..Hopefully, it's back out tomorrow and i will get another dose of it!
That can't be an easy environment to always live in.
I kind of enjoy the gloom and lack of sunlight at times but that's just because I do get to live with it, the sunlight, basically all of the time, no matter how cold it might be. When there is too much sunlight for days, I would actually prefer the bleakness/lack of sunlight...and vica versa.


Quote :
I want to move to somewhere where it's just sunny most of the time, not all the time though because I do love winter, rain and wind, especially when im inside looking out the window. So a seasonal balance would be nice..

I love all four seasons too - especially Autumn. Also love winter, rain and wind. The wind and the rain are my friends. I relate to them more than I do many people.lol



Quote :
What's it like where you are? what's the dominant weather condition if there is one?
At this moment, the dominant weather condition is snow snow snow. We have had so much.  I love the fresh fallen snow though but not all of the dirty black stuff.  I love to walk in it and I love to also look out the window at it, especially in the evening when I have all of the lights out and a light from the outside shines on it. It's beautiful. I sometimes have to tear myself away from it. I ask myself at times - why bother - so I don't.

I don't like extremes though. I hate the high humidity and heat in the summer and the cold, cold dead of winter. I can tolerate 5 degrees if I'm bundled up. But it's pretty balanced  weather here for the most part.

Change is good.

sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

That might hold you for a little while.
Stay warm and comfy.

Thanks for your kind words, sweetheart.

I'm about 95% recovered Smile No sore throat or cold, just slightly weak.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
avatar

Female Posts : 161
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:45 am

Quote :
Thanks for your kind words, sweetheart.

I'm about 95% recovered Smile No sore throat or cold, just slightly weak.


Mannequin? pale

Hey, what did you do with Mannequin, You Imposter?!

You bring him back right now - do you hear me?



flower Glad that you're feeling much better.
Stay in the nice warm rooms but not too warm and stay hydrated.
My fee is: Meditate on a tree and a squirrel. lol

Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 am

WanderingLands wrote:


And also, before, working out.

Tell me more about this?
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Ερμής


Male Posts : 111
Join date : 2015-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 am

mannequin wrote:
WanderingLands wrote:


And also, before, working out.

Tell me more about this?

Push-ups, Sit-ups, Lifting, Lunges, incorporating Shaolin stuff.

_________________
The Seven Principles of Hermeticism (from the Kybalion):

1. All is Mind
2. As Above, So Below
3. Everything vibrates
4. Everything is in polarity
5. All things are in motion
6. For every cause, there is an effect
7. All is gender (Male & Female)
Back to top Go down
BardoXV



Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:57 pm

We've opened our house to friends who have fallen on hard times. They are staying with us till they get things sorted out and can find their own place.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:07 am

BardoXV wrote:
We've opened our house to friends who have fallen on hard times.   They are staying with us till they get things sorted out and can find their own place.  

Oh really?

What brings about these hard times?
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
avatar

Female Posts : 161
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 am

mannequin wrote:
BardoXV wrote:
We've opened our house to friends who have fallen on hard times.   They are staying with us till they get things sorted out and can find their own place.  

Oh really?

What brings about these hard times?

What do YOU think brings on hard times?

Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
avatar

Female Posts : 161
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:33 am

At the moment, I'm in the process of composing a short - a short story. Not too much mindfulness going on there, is therelol - or is it simply multi-tasking, being in here and at the same time, well, not simultaneously of course, composing my short, short story. I love to write - like little Johnny loved to fly.

Back to top Go down
BardoXV



Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:02 pm

mannequin wrote:
BardoXV wrote:
We've opened our house to friends who have fallen on hard times.   They are staying with us till they get things sorted out and can find their own place.  

Oh really?
What brings about these hard times?

It will help to know just a little about them. They are a family, the father - retired, the mother has lost her job due to bad knees, their son living with them is in his 30's and autistic, and could not live alone. When the mother called, just before Thanksgiving, she and the son had lost their place to stay, the father was in the hospital with a heart attack, and she was asking permission to park in our driveway and they were going to sleep in their car that night. The son's disability was reduced because they were staying with her mother and not paying rent. The mother is trying to get disability for her bad knees, and her former employer has cut off everything. She is not quite old enough for medicare, so they would have the responsibility of paying for the operation to fix her knees. Finally someone stole money out of the fathers one bank account, and they are taking legal means to get it back. They are also taking legal means to remedy their other problems.

One thing that has opened my eyes, hearing their problems, makes mine sound not so bad. One good thing that has come out of this, he likes to cook, so supper is on the table every evening. The down side is that when they find their own place and move out, my wife will expect me to have supper ready when she gets home.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:25 am

In the process of rebuilding my health from suffering minor illness. It has been around two weeks since complete recovery. I've been running everyday, consuming a lot of water and fruits/veg, also been reintroducing working out slowly, don't want to over do it.

Right now, it's 8:20am, I'm going to go running for an hour and then come back, and work out for an hour.

Also, I have still been taking that gainer on and off, so I'll be comparing results soon.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:17 am

Thinking about the summer, don't want to waste it. I'm thinking about doing some bushcraft survivalist stuff in the woods not too far from here. Researching some group opportunities, news faces, new places etc..See how it goes..
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
avatar

Female Posts : 161
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:22 am

mannequin wrote:
Thinking about the summer, don't want to waste it. I'm thinking about doing some bushcraft survivalist stuff in the woods not too far from here. Researching some group opportunities, news faces, new places etc..See how it goes..

http://www.cornwalltoday.co.uk/bushcraft-survival-skills/

It sounds really interesting and exhilarating and a great challenge, a great way to spend some of your summer time. I'm almost envious.

Don't forget to bring the marmallows to roast - you must have roasted marshmallows and coffee cooked over a flame and a survival manual just in case you take the road less traveled and get lost. I'd hate to think of you getting lost out there.

Will you be bringing a cell phone? Wink
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος


Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 30
Location : The Cold Wind

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:24 am

Arcturus Descending wrote:


Will you be bringing a cell phone?  Wink

ha, where i'm going i don't think i will need it. ive decided to focus all my energies on attempting to move to amsterdam for good, currently thinking up strategies to survive, start from the bottom and work my way up..Will I make it? or will i die?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are you doing in your life right now!!?   

Back to top Go down
 
What are you doing in your life right now!!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Has Your Life Gone by Fast?
» Second Life Phantom Of The Opera (Back in business!)
» The Wilder Life - A new book
» "A Dog's Life"
» The Way I See It: A Look Back at My Life on Little House

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academia :: άδης-
Jump to: