Share | 

Mannequin Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Mannequin Moments   Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:56 pm

This thread will focus on moments in my life...
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Female Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 am

mannequin wrote:
This thread will focus on moments in my life...

I see. You seem to have a great many of them.
Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 pm

sooo yeah, like one day when i was like 13, me and my retarded friend decided we wanted to 'blow shit up', he was like let's blow shit up? I was like ok...so then we went to his house and looked up the keyword "how to make bombs", we came up with this idea to put a hole in a tennis ball and fill it up with match stick heads, we also put some metal screws in there for some extra effect and then wrapped it extremely tight with duct tape. Then I was like, you know what would be a good idea, he was like whaaaa? I was like if we just leave it in a local park and wait for a dog to come along, the dog will see it and run towards it and bite down on it to pick it up and BOOOOOM! dog's head will be blown off!..my friend was like ok, let's do it! this will be most fun!...so then we went to the local park and placed tennis ball bomb nicely in the grass very visible for victim dog to come along, we then went outside of the park (which was a fair distance away) and waited...Then I was like this is going to be amazing, and he was like i know i can not wait to see a dog's head blown off, and I was like me tooo..eeeeeeeeeeeeeh Very Happy...Then all of the sudden, we saw a guy and his 2 year old daughter enter the park, and I was like oh shit!..then my friend was like oh shit!!..Then "innocent" little girl started to walk towards the tennis ball bomb, then we were both like OH SHIT!!!!!.So then we started to run extremely fast towards her, shouting shit like noooooooooooooooo, noooooooooooooo, nooooooooooooo...trying to be a distraction as much as possible.. Then somebody came, the guy's friend or something who called him, and he immediately walked over to them taking his daughter with him..she was like a few inches from picking it up!!!...so then we got there, and i told my friend dude pick it up and let's go and throw it somewhere, so he picked it up ( as I stood a slight distance away)..then left the park... few mins later, he decided to throw it at a wall under a bridge and it bounced off and nothing happend!..So i was like nah, it's dead..then he went to pick it up and it blew up in his face almost taking his face off lol..he has some cuts and bruises..it was most excellent!!!

Reminds of that scene from the Butterfly Effect ( 2004 ), when they put a firework in a mailbox, and the woman who lives in the house walks out with her baby in her hands, as she checks the mail, and then....you know....

When I was around the same age, my friend and I would so similar things, like throwing dead squirrels on homeless people, ding-dong ditch, egg'n houses, knocking over porta-potties, etc. I was a bit of a punk...
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Ερμής

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 pm

What a nicely written, eloquent post of yours. geek clown

1. All is Mind
2. As Above, So Below
3. Everything vibrates
4. Everything is in polarity
5. All things are in motion
6. For every cause, there is an effect
7. All is gender (Male & Female)
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Yeah, I tried to mix my 13 year old mentality combined with Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure into one expression, I think I will continue Wink
Back to top Go down
AvantGarde
Ερμής

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Please do so. In the meantime, I'll get my popcorn ready. cherry

1. All is Mind
2. As Above, So Below
3. Everything vibrates
4. Everything is in polarity
5. All things are in motion
6. For every cause, there is an effect
7. All is gender (Male & Female)
Back to top Go down
Erik

Male Posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:15 am

Quote :
sooo yeah, like one day when i was like 13, me and my retarded friend decided we wanted to 'blow shit up', he was like let's blow shit up? I was like ok...so then we went to his house and looked up the keyword "how to make bombs", we came up with this idea to put a hole in a tennis ball and fill it up with match stick heads, we also put some metal screws in there for some extra effect and then wrapped it extremely tight with duct tape. Then I was like, you know what would be a good idea, he was like whaaaa? I was like if we just leave it in a local park and wait for a dog to come along, the dog will see it and run towards it and bite down on it to pick it up and BOOOOOM! dog's head will be blown off!..my friend was like ok, let's do it! this will be most fun!...so then we went to the local park and placed tennis ball bomb nicely in the grass very visible for victim dog to come along, we then went outside of the park (which was a fair distance away) and waited...Then I was like this is going to be amazing, and he was like i know i can not wait to see a dog's head blown off, and I was like me tooo..eeeeeeeeeeeeeh Very Happy...Then all of the sudden, we saw a guy and his 2 year old daughter enter the park, and I was like oh shit!..then my friend was like oh shit!!..Then "innocent" little girl started to walk towards the tennis ball bomb, then we were both like OH SHIT!!!!!.So then we started to run extremely fast towards her, shouting shit like noooooooooooooooo, noooooooooooooo, nooooooooooooo...trying to be a distraction as much as possible.. Then somebody came, the guy's friend or something who called him, and he immediately walked over to them taking his daughter with him..she was like a few inches from picking it up!!!...so then we got there, and i told my friend dude pick it up and let's go and throw it somewhere, so he picked it up ( as I stood a slight distance away)..then left the park... few mins later, he decided to throw it at a wall under a bridge and it bounced off and nothing happend!..So i was like nah, it's dead..then he went to pick it up and it blew up in his face almost taking his face off lol..he has some cuts and bruises..it was most excellent!!!

Reminds me of that scene from the Butterfly Effect ( 2004 ), when they put a firework in a mailbox, and the woman who lives in the house walks out with her baby in her hands, as she checks the mail, and then....you know....

When I was around the same age, my friend and I would do similar things, like throwing dead squirrels on homeless people, ding-dong ditch, egg'n houses, knocking over porta-potties, etc. I was a bit of a punk...

Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Female Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Laughing You might have put that in its proper context, mannequin - something both before and after it.
Back to top Go down
BardoXV

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Really makes me feel like the odd man out, when I was growing up, as now, I never wanted the hurt the other guy or destroy anything, I still don't understand that mentality, or lack of. When I was young I had a lead molding set that I could use to melt lead and pour it into molds. When a friend was visiting and I was showing him how it worked, he suggested throwing water into the hot lead just to see it blow up. I said that wasn't a good idea. Other times kids would suggest doing mean things to other people, I just couldn't understand why.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:49 am

BardoXV wrote:
Really makes me feel like the odd man out, when I was growing up, as now, I never wanted the hurt the other guy or destroy anything, I still don't understand that mentality, or lack of.   When I was young I had a lead molding set that I could use to melt lead and pour it into molds.   When a friend was visiting and I was showing him how it worked, he suggested throwing water into the hot lead just to see it blow up.   I said that wasn't a good idea.   Other times kids would suggest doing mean things to other people, I just couldn't understand why.  

In some sense, I use to be like this, in my naive younger days. As a teenager, I use to be the voice of reason, the peace maker. They type of person who would put things right and let things go, i think a lot of it was fundamentally rooted in fear, but not a conscious type of fear. Of course, naturally, we all go through things, we all experience hostility and abuse from others, in school, the area etc..Then you reach adulthood, at one point I thought, well we are all older now and grown up, thinking that there is this maturity that takes place in everybody giving birth to reasonable respectful behaviour, until I realized it's not really like that..what takes place in the past is pretty much a hint of how the future will be in the sense that a lot of people never change, willingly refusing to change, even embracing a type attitude towards life.

It's at this point you kind of realize what it's all about, could probably sum it up with power, control, attention and pleasure..everything becomes clear, you start see the feeding nature of humans. It's difficult to accept at first, and i think a lot of people never do, they know it to be true, but don't combat it, they just lock themselves away to live a "quiet life"..or constantly duck and avoid.

In my environment, everybody felt comfortable around me, overly confident, to the point where they felt like they can do or say whatever they like. Attempting to peace talk in such an environment is nothing more than an invitation for abuse.

I became afraid and worried for awhile, would often avoid things and duck my way through. I didn't like they way the fear felt, it wasn't ok with me, i didn't like the fear that I was experiencing, the type where you just hope, pray and wish that everything will be ok.

So, I decided to fight, but not just fight, but to play tactfully, physically and emotionally.  I turned it into a game. I wanted to change the way people looked at me, I wanted to disturb the situation. I got my weight up a little bit, started working out more. Something snapped in me, I wanted to be the worst and started to develop an extreme. type of mentality, whatever happens, happens. Then i decided to play.

I started to stare everybody down, push past everybody, change my walk into a forceful manner, laugh at people, grunt near them! tempting them..Then of course, they responded, got into a few fights, I kept going and going, to me it was a do or die situation...then people started to become scared, they would look away from me, avoid me..or, cowardly, start trying to be nice and reasonable ha!

I noticed the fear that I previously had dissolved, I had this rush. I felt more comfortable attacking blatantly and tactfully, than just sitting down hoping for the best. I kept going, and going and going..After awhile, I realise i became the worst, in the sense that I don't think there is anybody around here that would go to the extent that I would go to..i guess this is like the selling of the soul, there is nothing I would rule out, whether it be shooting you, stabbing you, burning your house down, throwing acid over your face, wife's face or even your children's faces, if it was necessary for me to get my point across.

I use to be religious, and reflect on why life had to be like this, I often wonder what God will think of me, if there is such a being. What have I become and is there anyway to just move on from all of this..now I'm convinced there is no way out, this is how it is, it's nature.

I've developed a hatred for weakness and a disgust for those who think there is some kind magical way out, and who insist on this..who think you can just reason and be a good person and everything will be fine, or all we have to do is love each other. There's nothing wrong with love, or expressing acts of kindness between people you know, but to magnify it onto the world as if anything is going to change, and everything that I have said will just stop applying. The foolish people who think I'm a product of being abused and deep down looking for somebody to love, or a friend, or that I'm really crying out for help because they have thoroughly convinced themselves that none of this is real or necessary. People who suggest this are the weakest of people and I feel this sickly feeling when near them.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Female Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 am

Humans are disgusting and vile creatures because they are cruel to animals, and other humans. Like Nazi Germany, they hide their wickedness in plain sight, creating a fake aura of pleasantry and false morality.

Despite their wicked and vile nature, the humans still manage to be incredibly boring. In truth, Adolf Hitler himself was about the only source of entertainment that came from from Nazi Germany.

Because of all this, I have deemed it neccessary to remove the human race altogether. They are pitiful in scientific achievement, and lack any entertainment and pleasure value at all. Their DNA must be changed, their species - extinct.
Back to top Go down
mannequin
Διονύσιος

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:36 am

My mother use to pull me around when I was an 8 year child to all these bullshit clothes stores (she was a catwalk model at the time) I use to sit quietly on those little seats that are for trying on shoes. I use to hang around in the dressing room during the catwalk shows, the other modelling women would take care of me.

This is where my perverted nature developed, I was always sitting next to some woman taking off her shoes Very Happy The rape fantasies started early. I went undetected because I was a child and automatically got instant innocent status. You wouldn't believe how many barefooted women i've seen, slipping shoes off and on, walking by me up and down, open toes mmmm, then sitting next to my innocent self and taking them off again, the aroma mmm. Boobies and ass was always in view too, they would ask me to zip their dresses up from the back, i remember they always smelt really nice, very captivating. They were super nice to me too, always holding my hand, hugging me and sometimes kissing me. They would give me sweets lol sounds kind of peado!  and in some sense it was..I mean when is it ever okay for another man to kiss your 8 year old daughter and give her sweets??..all boys are feminine until they grow and develop, i wonder if my feminine nature at the time allowed those women to "connect" with me so easily.

Backstage they were all very automated, kind of lifeless, they always had this robotic nature to them. I guess they were all eager to make it, this was in the 90s. It was all just constantly perfecting image. Some of them would sit around in there underwear doing their make up. I didn't really have a sexual urge for them at that time though, although i did have this attraction for their femininity, their health and beauty was unreal. They always held a lot back, a lot of emotion was always hidden. I could see it, they were very serious and mature, but suppressing a lot. A lot men miss this, men always think women are just simple and typical or with the self consciousness of a 4 years old as Stardusk would put it.

It isn't true. I would even go as far as saying women see a lot more than men do, in the sense of knowing. Men often have to express what they known in order to know it. When women look, they look right into it and know. I guess it's difficult to explain because it's so far away from the average men's way of thinking. Men fail to understand because apart of being a woman is the lack of productive reaction to what they know, men need to see everything in practise for it to be so.

Women will see your thoughts before you see them. it's necessary for them to be. The world is not enough, a man must be sent to them to lead them out of it and into the conquered world where she will be conquered too. If she fights the conquering then she will only suffer and die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mannequin Moments   

Back to top Go down

Mannequin Moments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1