Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind and Body

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erik

Erik

Male Posts : 376

Parody  Empty
PostSubject: Parody    Parody  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:05 am

A thread for parodies. Anyone can participate.

-------------

We need to take extra good care of our fellow sisters; we live in a culture that supports their demise, a rape culture! They are being systematically oppressed by this patriarchal ethos, which values the penis, over the pussy. How can any sensible human being allow such injustice to abound? We have females being paid less than males, being denied jobs, forced to stay at home - chained to the kitchen as eternal sandwich makers!!! Males don't know how good they have it! They are allowed to go to war, to the front lines, where they can get blown up by IED's; they have the privilege of being expected to perform manual labor - while females are left with with God awful task of staying at home in leisure; and they also have the honor of being expected to be the first ones to drown in freezing cold waters, when ships sink! THIS IS NOT FAIR! HOW DARE THEY! Nobody seems to care about the hardships of females! They don't have anything to help them out in this culture. Males have it too easy! They have shelters they can go to, when in need; they have groups dedicated to helping them out financially to give them an extra-boost in college, and so on!

The injustice is unfathomable. Now, if you would kindly send $200,000 to my pay-pal account, in order to combat misogyny in video-games, I would greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
https://mindandbody.forumotion.com
mannequin
Διονύσιος

Male Posts : 250

Parody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parody    Parody  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:25 am

lols
Back to top Go down

Parody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum